Type PC Software Language English Total size 247.3 MB
32bit | 64bit | PreActivated
Symantec Endpoint Protection – Proactively detect and block todayâ€™s most advanced threats with an endpoint protection solution that goes beyond antivirus. Unrivaled Security – Stop advanced threats with intelligent security!
Intelligent Endpoint Workshop
– About the importance and function of each of the protection engines in Symantec Endpoint Protection
– The top 10 misconceptions about deploying advanced features in Symantec Endpoint Protection and strategies for implementing them successfully
– How Symantec Endpoint Protection forms a solid foundation for advanced threat protection across multiple control points, including the endpoint, network, and email
– How to gain more value from your existing Symantec Endpoint Protection implementation
Stop advanced threats with intelligent security
Last year, we saw 317 million new malware variants, with targeted attacks and zero-day threats at an all-time high. Organizations are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
– Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
– Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
– SONARâ„¢ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
– Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
Granular Control – Get extended protection, flexibility, and scalability
If you have multiple user groups or you have users across different locations, you need the flexibility to set different security policies. You can proactively secure your ecosystem by using policy-based system lockdown and application control. These features will allow you to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.
– Application Control monitors and controls applications behavior, including automated system lockdown, and advanced whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities
– External media control restricts and enables access to the hardware that can be used to protect and increase productivity
– Host Integrity detects unauthorized change, conducts damage assessment and ensures endpoints are protected and compliant
Smarter Management – Single management across physical and virtual
Managing endpoint protection should be easy. Symantec provides multiple layers of protection through a single high-powered client and management console across both physical and virtual machines. We make it easy to deploy, update and manage your endpoint security across various locations, user groups, and operating systems.
– One solution protects Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
– Optimized for performance across physical, virtual and embedded machines
– Single console provides a one stop shop for reporting, alerts, configuration and management
– Enabled for remote deployment and client management
What’s new for Symantec Endpoint Protection:
– Content Analysis Integration â€“ submit suspicious files for multilayered inspection, detection, and sandboxing
– Roaming Client Visibility â€“ receive critical events from clients that are off the corporate network
– Multi-factor Authentication â€“ integrate with Symantec VIP and PIV/CAC smart cards
– IPv6 Compliance â€“ support full compatibility with pure IPv6 networks
– WSS Integration â€“ redirect web traffic from roaming users to WSS using a PAC file
– Mac Firewall â€“ configure policies to control connection and application rules
– Superior Protection â€“ Advanced protection against emerging threats with signatureless technologies, such as advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, and critical endpoint technologies such as intrusion prevention and firewall. Protections are fed by the largest civilian global threat intelligence network in the world.
– High-Performance â€“ A single, high-performance, lightweight agent reduces network bandwidth usage by 70% with smaller and less frequent definition file downloads to protect the business without slowing down end users.
– Orchestrated Response â€“ Easily integrate into existing security infrastructure like Proxy SG to maintain a high level of protection and speed response, quickly halting the spread of infection.
– Seamless Migration â€“ from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (both 32/64bit)
– Server 2004 to 2022 all supported (both 32/64bit)
Unpack, Install, Enjoy, No activated required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>