Type PC Software Language English Total size 18.7 MB
32bit | 64bit
PicPick – all-in-one design tool for everyone. A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more. User friendly and full of features for creating your image. Suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users.
– Capture anything
Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
– Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
– Support multiple monitor environments, capturing with cursor, auto save and file naming, etc.
– Support the floating widget Capture Bar which makes it easy for you to take screenshots.
– Customize your own keyboard shortcuts.
– Edit your images
Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
– Enhance with effects
Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
– Share everywhere
Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
– Graphic Accessories
Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
– Customizable setting
With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
– Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>