The 2022 Ducati Malaysia Premier also witnessed the launch of two newest addition from the Land of Joy, the Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO and the Scrambler Urban Motard.
- the Ducati Scrambler 110 Tribute PRO pays homage to the brand’s first twin-cylinder engine.
- the Scrambler Urban Motard is heavily inspired by the previous generation Urban Enduro but offers rebellious features.
The two models represent a different approach, with the Tribute PRO paying homage to Ducati’s first twin-cylinder engine while the Urban Motard offers a younger expression.
Clad in a unique ‘Giallo Ocra’ yellow, the Tribute PRO also features the Giugiaro-penned Ducati logo that elevates the classic element of Ducati’s historical era.
Meanwhile, underneath the black trellis frame sits a 1,079cc L-Twin with Desmodromic Distribution, an air-cooled engine capable of pumping 86hp @ 7,500rpm and 88Nm @ 4,750rpm.
It also features the PRO riding modes and Ducati Traction Control.
Dressed in a red and white livery, the Urban Motard is a mixture of the Nightshift and the Desert Sled models with a side-mounted number plate, flat seat, and a front beak.
The Urban Motard is powered by an 803cc L-Twin capable of producing 73hp @ 8,250rm and 66.2Nm @ 5,750rpm.
Other features include:
- tubular steel trellis frame
- 41mm Kayaba USD fork
- Kayaba rear shock (pre-load adjustable)
- spoke aluminum wheels
- 330mm front disc with radial 4-piston calipers
- 245mm rear disc with 1-piston calipers
- BOSCH Cornering ABS
- LCD display
According to Ducati Malaysia, the Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO and Scrambler Urban Motard are priced at RM85,900 and RM68,900 respectively.