Building A TodoMVC Application In Vue, React And Angular
Size: 375.00 MB
One Course, One Course to Rule Them All
What you’ll learn
- Build an application in [email protected]
Build an application in React
Build an application in Vue
- Differentiate between Vue, Angular and React apps
- Scaffold Node applications for a variety of purposes
- You should be able to use a text editor
- You should have or be able to install Node
In today’s work-a-day world, virtually all web development positions come with the same requirement: be able to use React, Angular or Vue.js.
This course teaches you the practical skills to use not one, not two, but ALL of those libraries, all in the shortest amount of time possible, all backed by an incredible, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Over three code along chapters, will code, from scratch, a Vue App, a React App, or an Angular App. Code along with all three in one sitting, or do each chapter at your own pace!
By the end of it, you’ll have
- Three structurally different apps that YOU built, which you can customize, show off, and add to your portfolio
- A solid understanding of how to scaffold an application with Webpack and Babel
- Knowledge of all the foundational aspects of React, Vue and Angular
- The ability to style React, Angular and Vue apps with CSS
- Understanding of React, Angular and Vue components
- Know-how to manage state in each of the three different apps
- Update and filter lists fast and in real time
- The ability to confidently say you can build an app in any of Vue, Angular and React.
The frameworks we use in this course are all the latest versions, as of January 2018. Don’t waste your time learning outdated technology, when THIS course can teach you the latest, most relevant information.
You have nothing to lose because of the 100% Money Back guarantee. If you don’t like this course (and I’m sure you WILL like it!) your money is returned to you, no questions asked.
Start NOW with the first the lecture (it’s FREE!)
- Beginner students who want to learn more about any of the following : React, Angular or Vue (Frameworks are separated by module so the learner can proceed at their own pace)
- Intermediate developers who want to fill in the gaps in their programming knowledge
Created by Daniel Stern
Last updated 11/2017